How Old Are You?
How Many Do You Remember?
1. Blackjack Chewing Gum.
2. Wax Coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water.
3. Candy cigarettes.
4. Soda pop machines that dispensed bottles.
5. Coffee shops with tableside jukeboxes.
6. Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers.
7. Party lines.
8. Newsreels before the movie.
9. P. F. Flyers.
10. Telephone numbers with a word prefix (EDgewater 1-0182).
13. Howdy Doody.
14. 45 RPM records.
15. S&H Green Stamps
17. Metal ice trays with levers.
18. Mimeograph paper - and the smell.
19. Blue flashbulbs.
20. Beanie and Cecil.
21. Roller skate keys.
22. Cork popguns.
23. Drive- ins.
24. Studebakers or Hudsons.
25. Wash tub wringers.
26. Pedal driven sewing machines.
If you remembered 0 - 5 = You're still young.
If you remembered 6 - 10 = You are getting older.
If you remembered 11 - 15 = Don't tell your age.
If you remembered 16 - 26 = You're older than dirt!
Return to Amusing Tidbits page
I wish for you a lot of good memories
God Bless You!
Enjoy This Site?
Then why not use the button below, to add us to your favorite bookmarking service?
[?] Subscribe To This Site
All Rights Reserved