From Arizona With Love
You Know You're From Arizona when...
1. You buy salsa by the gallon.
2. Your Christmas decorations include half a yard of sand and 100 paper bags.
3. You think a red light is merely a suggestion.
4. All of your out-of-state friends start to visit after October but clear out come the end of April.
5. You think someone driving wearing oven mitts is clever.
6. Most of the restaurants in town have the first name "EL" or "LOS".
7. You think six tons of crushed rock makes a beautiful yard.
8. You signed so many petitions to recall governors that you can't remember the name of the incumbent.
9. You notice your car overheating before you drive it.
10. Your house is made of stucco and has a red clay tile roof.
11. You can say "Hohokam" and people don't think you're laughing funny.
12. You no longer associate bridges (or rivers) with water.
13. You see more irrigation water on the street than there is in the Salt River.
14. You know a swamp cooler is not a happy-hour drink.
15. You can say "115 degrees" without fainting.
16. Every other vehicle is a 4x4.
17. You can be in the snow, then drive for an hour and it will be more than 100 degrees.
18. Vehicles with open windows have the right of way in the summer.
19. People break out coats when temperatures drop below 70 degrees.
20. You discover, in July, it only takes two fingers to drive your car.
21. The pool can be warmer than you are.
22. You can make sun tea instantly.
23. You run your air conditioner in the middle of winter so you can use your fireplace.
24. Most homes have more firearms than people.
25. Kids will ask, "What's a mosquito?"
26. People with black cars or black upholstery in their car are automatically assumed to be from out of state or nuts.
27. You notice the best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.
28. Monday Night Football starts at 7 p.m. instead of 6 p.m.
29. You realize that Valley Fever isn't a disco dance.
30. You can finish a Big Gulp in 10 minutes and go back for seconds.
31. The water from the cold water tap is the same temperature as the hot one.
32. You can (correctly) pronounce the words: "Saguaro," "Tempe," "Gila Bend," "San Xavier," "Ajo," "Canyon de Chelly," "Mogollon Rim".
I wish for you the beautiful sunshine in Arizona"
God Bless You!
Enjoy This Site?
Then why not use the button below, to add us to your favorite bookmarking service?
[?] Subscribe To This Site
All Rights Reserved